Here's an explanation of the parameters for sending SMS messages through our platform:
1. **Username (Mandatory):**
- Your account's username, which is a mandatory field. You can obtain a username by registering on our platform.
2. **Password (Mandatory):**
- Your account's password, which is also mandatory for authentication purposes.
3. **Type (Mandatory):**
- Message type to indicate the format of the message you want to send. This is a mandatory field, and you have several options:
- `t`: Standard text message using GSM 3.38 character encoding. Must be URL encoded.
- `tf`: Flash message using GSM 3.38 character encoding.
- `u`: Unicode messages for languages like Chinese or Arabic.
- `uf`: Unicode Flash messages for languages like Chinese or Arabic.
4. **To (Mandatory):**
- One or more recipient phone numbers, separated by commas. This is a mandatory field.
5. **Source (Mandatory):**
- The sender name that should appear as the message sender. It has specific restrictions:
- Maximum length: 18 characters for numeric senders.
- Maximum length: 11 alphanumeric characters for alphanumeric senders.
- Additional restrictions may be enforced by the SMSC (Short Message Service Center).
6. **Message (Mandatory):**
- The actual content or body of the SMS message. This is a mandatory field.
7. **Scheduled (Optional):**
- You have the option to schedule the message for future delivery. The format for specifying the time and date is: "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss," and it must be URL encoded. The time should be provided in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
If you need further information or details regarding these parameters and how to use them effectively, please refer to the provided link or reach out to our support team for assistance.